Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- What John Maxwell is reading. If you want to read great leadership books, read what John Maxwell reads.
- Ed Welch on The lasting pain of adultery.
- 5 ways you can teach your kids about their sexual development.
- Donald Miller on Why 20-Something’s are delusional.
- The Haddon Robinson principle of preaching.
- Thom Rainer on How to kill a sermon.
I agree with Trevin’s assessment—”there are no words“: