Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- If you want to be a great leader, you must have vision.
- Donald Zimmerman on How to structure your worship ministry. This makes me appreciate Paul Ingram all the more.
- Personal branding for introverts.
- Tim Challies on Do you have a personal relationship with Satan?
- Great leaders are rarely normal, well-adjusted people.
- Garrett Kell on How to destroy your marriage before it begins.
- Hannah Joiner on Secrets for dads with daughters.
- Stop trying to date yourself. Great word for singles.
- Chan Kilgore on What he wished he would’ve known about leadership, parenting and satanic attacks when he started pastoring. If you are a pastor or thinking about it, this is a great series of blog posts.
- Will people have a chance to repent after they die?
- Trevin Wax on When your kids say “Dad, I know all the bible stories.”
- What one pastor wish he would’ve known about critics and parenting when he started pastoring.
- Thom Rainer on 7 tips for introverted pastors.
- The most important interview Rick Warren has ever done. I watched this last night and was blown away while watching it. Really a moving interview.
- How to not make a hiring mistake.
An Awkward Interview on a New book