Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- Dane Ortlund on 10 ways to make your preaching clearer.
- Getting through a preaching slump. I can relate and this is solid advice.
- Luke Simmons on Money is a thermometer and thermostat for your heart, faith, trust in God, and shows your spiritual maturity.
- Quit calling your wife hot.
- Brad Hambrick on When policies in a church on sexual abuse fail. This is really helpful for churches.
- Colin Hansen on The new purpose of marriage. This is our new culture, but one that can be redeemed by what Scripture says about marriage, sexuality and identity.
- Thom Rainer on Helpful hints from visiting churches. This list is pure gold for pastors.
Base Jumping off Mt. Everest