Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- Rebecca Watson on 6 ways to get more done. These are helpful ideas to be more productive.
- What churches can learn from Chick Fil-A.
- Thom Rainer on Millenials reject Christians fighting. I’m a pastor and I’m tired of Christians fighting, which makes me wonder how sick our culture is of it.
- 5 ways a pastor can handle people leaving their church.
- Will Mancini on How to reach 20-something’s. Great profile of what makes Austin Stone so strong.
- How Andy Stanley and Tim Keller preach to Non-Believers. Great profile of two great communicators.
- Brian Howard on How to find a great youth pastor. This is so true.
- An open letter to Mark Driscoll. This whole thing is sad that he would lie on social media to push his book forward.
- How to be leaders of meaning in an age of information overload.