Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- Barnabas Piper on Trading street corners for social media. This is a great look at how Christians act online.
- Ten things Ed Stetzer has learned on twitter.
- Luke Simmons on How to keep what is most important in a church, most important. This is a great message for leaders.
- Books to read on loving God and loving others. Great book list.
- Paul Alexander on Leadership lessons he wished he’d known when he was younger.
- What Adam Ramsey wish he had known about student ministry and preaching when he started. I’m really enjoying this series on The Resurgence.
- R.D. McClenegan on 6 lessons I learned as a rookie pastor.
- 16 ways to reignite momentum.
- J.D. Greear on Lead by influence, not command.
Here is a teaser video for the final week of the LifeSuckers Series @peopleschurchtv. This series was great and this video was hilarious.