- Michael Hyatt on How to handle people who abuse trust.
- Can’t wait for this book to come out.
- Tim Keller on Politics and Culture. So many good insights in this piece, but what else would you expect from Tim Keller.
- Why Christians go postal over facebook, Jay-Z, Yoga, Avatar and culture in general. I think most Christians go crazy online because they can do it from the comfort of their home.
- Ed Stetzer on Trends in church planting.
- Growing generosity in kids at Christmas. As a parent, this was a really helpful article.
- Mark Driscoll on 10 ways the doctrine of suffering is mistaught. Great insights into how we should handle and think about suffering from a biblical perspective.
- Ron Edmondson on 5 do’s and don’ts of how to deal with pastors during the christmas season.
- Two reasons church planters often avoid big cities.
- Tony Morgan on 10 keys to creating a staff strategy. Great insights.
- Here is a great video interview with D.A. Carson. Definitely worth the time, so much wisdom.
- Baptisms at an Acts 29 church in Alaska. It was 10 degrees and snowing. These pictures are a beautiful picture of the gospel.
- Mark Driscoll on What we tell our kids about Santa Claus. Helpful piece for parents.
- Is it disrespectful to Jesus to call it Xmas?
I’m a huge Coldplay fan and they recently released a new EP, which is defintely worth checking out, especially for this song and the one with Jay-Z.
Below is their new video, incredibly creative.