Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- Feeling shame is not repentance.
- Thom Rainer on The stages of a pastor’s ministry. This is true in church planting as well. Makes me excited that I’m moving into Year 6 at Revolution.
- How to fire someone in ministry.
- Matt Walsh on You’re a stay at home mom? What do you do all day? Katie and I hear this a lot and it always blows my mind. Great way of putting it in this blog.
- What Sam Storms wished he had known when he started ministry 40 years ago. Tons of wisdom here for pastors.
- Tim Challies on The porn free family.
- Fat men can’t lead men.
The New Hobbit Trailer