Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- Kevin DeYoung on Common fault lines in the homosexuality conversation.
- Philip Holmes on How we make marriage the ultimate and worship it. Good slant on this topic.
- Bold, daring preachers vs. Pretty boy preachers. This is a great line, “The problem with preachers today is no one wants to kill them.”
- Gloria Furman on How much God rules and cares about the mundane in our lives.
- 5 people we should pray for but don’t want to. This is a challenging post.
Pretty excited for this movie