I love the first week of a brand new series, which makes this Sunday extra special as we are kicking off All In.
For the next 4 weeks we’ll look at:
- How God changes the world we live in.
- How God uses us in our everyday life (at work, at starbucks, at school, at the park) to change the lives of people around us.
- How to share your faith and answer questions about the gospel and Jesus when people ask.
- How to pray audacious, world changing prayers for those who don’t know Jesus.
- How the mission of Jesus, the mission He has given to Revolution is unstoppable and nothing can stand in its way.
This week, as we kick off All In we will look be looking at Romans 8:14 – 17 and why we should go all in, what our motivation for changing the world, the why behind it all.
If you or someone you know feels aimless in their life, struggles to see how God could use their one and only life, this is a great week to bring them to Revolution.
Remember, we meet at 10am on Sunday mornings at 8300 E Speedway Blvd.