Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- Rich Birch on How to evaluate a sunday service.
- Make sure the books you read actual have a biblical message. Just because it is a “Christian” book or written by a “pastor” doesn’t make it theologically correct.
- Russell Moore on How Christians should be involved in politics.
- Tim Challies on 18 things I will not regret doing with my wife. Great advice for husbands.
- A biblical approach to dating.
- David Mathis on Why it’s important for a preacher to find his voice.
- Tim Challies on 18 things I will not regret doing with my kids. Dad’s, read this.
- How to call people to follow Jesus without an altar call.
- Mark Munsey on Quit Mothering.