Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- How to become as interesting as Malcolm Gladwell.
- Tim Challies on The art and science of the humblebrag.
- Rodney Stark’s Myth Busting.
- Mark Regnerus on A mom and dad really do matter.
- How to know if you are Christian celebrity wannabe.
- Joe Thorn on What small churches can do.
- How to become an optimist.
- Barnabas Piper on God’s justice in the tragic death of a child.