What an organizational culture does to a church:
- Culture shapes our lives and all our beliefs.
- Culture is vital to effective ministry.
- Our culture affects the way we conduct our ministries in the church.
- Culture helps us understand better the different people we seek to reach for Christ.
- Cultural understanding is essential to leaders if they are to lead their established churches well.
- Cultural understanding is essential to leaders if they are to lead their planted churches well.
- Culture may cannibalize strategic planning.
- Understanding culture helps the church cope with changes in its external environment.