We are in the midst of an incredible season at Revolution since the start of 2013. We had another newcomer’s lunch this past Sunday at our house and afterward I realized that since January, we’ve had 4 newcomer lunches and over 80 people have attended them. That’s incredible!
On top of that, I hope you’ve enjoyed our series in the book of John called Jesus Changes Everything as much as I have. I love the picture of Jesus that we see in this gospel and how he changes our world. If you’ve missed any of the weeks, you can catch up on the sermons here.
Here’s what’s happening this week:
- I’ll be preaching from John 2:1 – 11 and we see Jesus announcing who he is for the first time. And he does it at a party with wine.
- The symbolism in John 2 is off the charts. There is so much about Jesus that John communicates in these short verses from a party that if you know someone who has questions about Jesus, you need to bring them with you to Revolution this weekend.
- Specifically this week, we’ll look at why Jesus came to earth, what it means for Jesus to change our shame and guilt into joy.
- I’m praying that the Holy Spirit will prepare our hearts to see the truth of how Jesus breaks us free from the things that keep us in bondage and in prison in our lives.
- Also, mark your calendars for May 12 (Mother’s Day), we’ll be doing FREE family pictures before and after the service this day.
Tons of great things happening in the next month that you don’t want to miss.
I’ll see you this Sunday at 10am and be sure bring someone with you (you never know when a simple invite will make an eternal difference).
Remember, we meet at 8300 E. Speedway Blvd. at 10am.