Links I Like is a collection of blogs, articles and books I’ve come across recently and thought they were worth sharing. Click here for past Links I Like.
- The biggest mistake church leaders make.
- Christianity Today shares The top 100 things people are giving up for Lent.
- Forbes Magazine on The 5 biggest mistakes Steve Jobs made. I love Steve Jobs. As a communicator and leader he made a ton of great choices and was extremely talented. This is a great post on what we can learn from his mistakes.
- Thom Rainer on 10 reflections of being a church consultant for a decade. Tons of wisdom here for church leaders.
- Daniel Darling on 5 things every son needs to hear from his dad and 5 things every daughter needs to hear from her dad. If you’re a parent, read and re-read these posts. Wow.
- Children and the culture of pornography. As a parent, this will be the most disturbing and sad thing you’ll read today. But read it, because it is real.
Drive Thru Invisible Driver Prank