The last two weeks at Revolution Church have been incredible as we’ve been in our series Man vs. Wife. If you missed either of them, you can listen to what God calls women to be here and what God calls men to be here.
We are wrapping up our series Man vs. Wife this week with a “special bonus match” called Kids vs. Parents.
- I’ll be preaching from Ephesians 6:1 – 4 and looking at what Paul says the goal of parenting is and how to accomplish it.
- I’ll give you a hint, the goal of parenting is not to raise kids who act correctly or even to do what a parent tells them to do every time.
- This week we will talk about how to lead your family in devotions, how to communicate the gospel clearly to your children, how to create boundaries for them that are healthy, and how to prepare to raise kids before getting married or having them.
- We kicked off our Christmas Offering recently and I’m really excited about the response so far. For more information on what it is going to and how you can be involved, go here.
- If you haven’t “Liked” the Revolution Fan Page on Facebook, do so now. It is one of the ways we communicate and pass on resources for sermons and other ways to help serve you in your spiritual growth.
This is definitely a week you don’t want to miss at Revolution Church. So, bring someone with you (you never know when a simple invite will make an eternal difference).
Remember, we meet at 8300 E. Speedway Blvd. at 10am