As we get through thanksgiving weekend and get ready for the holidays, the passage we’ll look at this week at Revolution Church is unbelievably timely. Here’s why:
- We’ll be looking at Ephesians 5:15 – 21 and looking at how followers of Jesus are content, thankful and have a heart of gratitude in all areas of their lives, for all things and in all relationships.
- Practically though, what does that mean? That’s what we’ll unpack on Sunday morning.
- We will also be starting the Advent season as a church as we prepare for the coming Christmas season.
- We are also kicking off our Christmas Offering this Sunday. For more information on what it is going to and how you can be involved, go here.
- We’re kicking off a brand new series on December 2nd that you don’t want to miss: Man vs. Wife.
- As we enter the Christmas season, here are some things you can be praying for at Revolution Church.
- If you haven’t “Liked” the Revolution Fan Page on Facebook, do so now. It is one of the ways we communicate and pass on resources for sermons and other ways to help serve you in your spiritual growth.
This is definitely a week you don’t want to miss at Revolution Church. So, bring someone with you (you never know when a simple invite will make an eternal difference)
Remember, we meet at 8300 E. Speedway Blvd. at 10am
See you on Sunday!