For many people, feeling and knowing God’s love are very difficult things to grasp. Maybe you’ve heard that God loves you, you might even believe it in your head, but what does that mean? How does that feel, in your heart when everyone who has “loved you” maybe has turned their back on you or used you for what they wanted?
If you have ever felt that way or know someone who has, you need to be at Revolution Church this weekend.
- I’ll be preaching out of Ephesians 5:1 – 14 and looking at how we not only know God’s love, but also feel it and how that love can transform our lives.
- We’ll unpack the great truth that God has made a way to adopt us as his children, to be our Father and why that is the most life changing truth.
- We are also kicking off our Christmas Offering this Sunday. For more information on what it is going to and how you can be involved, go here.
- If you have a student in grades 6-12, don’t miss the parent breakfast Rev Up is having this Sunday at 9am. Bring your student for Rev Up and you get to eat. What an easy Sunday, you can skip cooking!
- As we enter the Christmas season, here are some things you can be praying for at Revolution Church.
- If you haven’t “Liked” the Revolution Fan Page on Facebook, do so now. It is one of the ways we communicate and pass on resources for sermons and other ways to help serve you in your spiritual growth.
This is definitely a week you don’t want to miss at Revolution Church. So, bring someone with you (you never know when a simple invite will make an eternal difference)
Remember, we meet at 8300 E. Speedway Blvd. at 10am
See you on Sunday!