I know Revolution is a praying church, so here are some things you can be praying for at Revolution Church in the coming weeks:
- In the last month, we’ve had 5 people accept Jesus and begin to follow Him. Pray for them as we follow up with them, that they get connected, and their faith digs deep into their hearts. We’ve been praying as a staff that we would see 50 people in the next year take this step, we are well on our way. Love seeing God rescue people, it’s why we exist.
- This past Sunday, over 50 people indicated they needed prayer as they forgave someone who hurt them or to have the courage to do so. Pray for them this week. Forgiving someone who has hurt you is incredibly difficult. Pray they have the courage they need and to give the grace that’s been given to them.
- We’ve had a ton of guests in the last month, pray for them as they get connected as getting connected in a new church can be scary at times since you are new.
- Our Christmas Offering starts this Sunday, pray that we reach our goal of $10,000 to give away and move the gospel forward in Tucson.
- Rev Up is having a breakfast this Sunday for parents and leaders. Pray for them as they meet together and discover ways to better partner with parents and come alongside of them as they disciple their kids.
- Pray for me as I prep the sermons for December 2, 9 and 16 as we look at marriage, dating and family.
- We have applied for a grant to be able to repair the portables at Magee Middle School. Pray that it goes through so we can bless them in this way, it would be huge for the school.
That’s a lot, but I love how God is moving at our church and that we are praying these huge prayers for him.