Here are the 10 theses about Christianity and homosexuality:
- The point is really not homosexuality; the point is the Lordship of Jesus.
- Our stance on this issue may be one of the most important tests of faithfulness in our generation.
- The loss of gender identity has devastating consequences for society.
- God loves the homosexual.
- God doesn’t send people to hell for homosexuality.
- We speak as redeemed sinners, not saints.
- Just because you’re ticking people off doesn’t mean you are doing something wrong.
- Avoid pat answers or simplistic statements.
- We can and should be friends with people who are homosexuals.
- Sexual ethics are not the center of Christianity.
Question: Do you agree? Disagree?