Really, really excited about this weekend at Revolution. I’m preaching from Ephesians 2:1 – 10 and this is one of my favorite passages. Here’s why you don’t want to miss this weekend:
- This is one of the clearest places in the Bible that describes what Jesus does and how He changes who we are, our mind, our will, our thinking and our hearts.
- This is one of the longest sections of the Bible that describes the grace of God, how much it forgives, if there is a limit to God’s grace, can you sin too many times.
- This passage shows how our life change rests completely on God and has nothing to do with us.
In short, it is just a great passage on a powerful weekend that you do not want to miss.
Here are a few other things you need to know about:
- Sign ups for our missional communities opened on Sunday. You can go here to learn more about each one, when they meet, who is leading them, what their mission is and you can sign up at this page as well. Hurry though as some are already full. If you aren’t sure what a missional community is, this short video will help explain it in more detail.
- We are having a baby/child dedication on September 30th. If you’d like to dedicate your child, email Jared Carter.
This is definitely a week you don’t want to miss at Revolution Church. So, bring someone with you (you never know when a simple invite will make an eternal difference)
Remember, we meet at 8300 E. Speedway Blvd. at 10am
See you on Sunday!