So many great things happening at Revolution Church right now. Here are a few celebrations to share with you:
- Our first week at Magee was off the charts. We had to set up more chairs. We had more kids than ever before.
- It was awesome to see so many people worshiping together, taking communion together.
- The principal of Magee came to welcome us, which was a huge highlight. God has given us so much grace with this school and faculty.
- If you missed last week as we kicked off our brand new series Image is Everything on the book of Ephesians, you can listen to it here.
Here’s what is happening this week that you need to be aware of:
- This week, I’ll be preaching Ephesians 1:15 – 23 on why so many people never experience the life Jesus promises us, never sees the power to fight the sin in their lives and ultimately, never sees God work the way Scripture promises He does.
- So many people who follow Jesus seem to live absolutely powerless lives. Controlled by sin, past hurts, not seeing prayers answered.
- By the end of Sunday, you’ll know what makes following Jesus different than any other religion, how to conquer the sin in your life and ultimately see the power of God move in your life.
- We are having a baby/child dedication on September 30th. If you’d like to dedicate your child, email Jared Carter.
This is definitely a week you don’t want to miss at Revolution Church. So, bring someone with you (you never know when a simple invite will make an eternal difference)
Remember, we meet at 8300 E. Speedway Blvd. at 10am
See you on Sunday!