So many great leadership nuggets at the Willow Creek Leadership Summit last week. If you missed it, or a session, here are all my notes from it.
- The Privilege of Leadership | Bill Hybels
- No Higher Honor | Condoleezza Rice
- Great by Choice | Jim Collins
- Against Apathy | Marc Kielburger
- Half the Sky | Sheryl WuDunn
- The Strongest Link | Craig Groeschel
- The Advantage | Patrick Lencioni
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Conflict | William Ury
- A Leader of Unimaginable Influence | John Ortberg
- Changing the Odds | Geoffrey Canada
- The Local Church is the Hope of the World | Bill Hybels
What was your biggest takeaway from the summit?
For me, it was the 6X6 idea from Bill Hybels, game changing.