I’m really excited for this week at Revolution Church. For this reason:
- It was great being able to sit and listen to great preaching from Pastor Mike and Pastor Dave this past week. If you missed their sermons on Ephesians 3, you can listen to them here and here.
- We’ll be looking at what makes a church different from any other organization or group on the planet. The answer is clearly laid out in Ephesians 4:1 – 6 if you want to read ahead. We’ll look at how community and relationships are to play in a gospel-centered church, why that doesn’t often happen and how community is one of the greatest ways to evidence the power of Jesus in our world.
- Speaking of community, our missional communities kicked off this past week. If you didn’t get into one, it isn’t too late. Go to this link to get the information you need.
- If you haven’t “Liked” the Revolution Fan Page on Facebook, do so now. It is one of the ways we communicate and pass on resources for sermons and other ways to help serve you in your spiritual growth.
- We’re putting the finishing touches on our Christmas offering and what that will be going to. Can’t wait to share the details of the organization in Tucson we are looking to support in their work in our city. Stay tuned.
This is definitely a week you don’t want to miss at Revolution Church. So, bring someone with you (you never know when a simple invite will make an eternal difference)
Remember, we meet at 8300 E. Speedway Blvd. at 10am
See you on Sunday!